Congratulations! Your CEO has approved your proposal in the hiring of a new position of Claims Supervisor. There’s just one problem; your CEO has told you the ‘type’ of person to hire with an explanation in parenthesis:Male (supervising mostly men)Aged 35 (shows experience and maturity)Single, no children (due to the hours the position will require)5 Years’ experience as Supervisor (less training needed)From the same industry (familiar with the terminology, vendors, etc.)Master’s degree in Business (Supervisor role)As the Human Resource Manager for the auto insurance company called Premium Auto Insurance, it is your role and responsibility to ensure qualifications are ethically and legally associated with the position being hired.You notice your CEO has given you some illegal requirements for the position; but he/she is your CEO and you are new to the position. He/she must know what they are talking about, right? As the Human Resource Manager it is ultimately your responsibility to address this, not the CEO.Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like Business Source Complete via EBSCO and Business via ProQuest, as well as reliable webpages and create a minimum 3 page letter to the CEO in which you complete the following:Identification of the Acts/Laws that are being violated by the request.Explanation of each Act/Law being violated by the request.Discuss why the requests are unethical.Explain why it’s important for the company to uphold ethical practices.Describe the consequences of following through with the requested qualifications.Remember that this is a business letter. Make sure to format your paper properly for your letter. Additional information on writing professional letters is available here. This letter is a business document, so make sure to use proper language and tone. Remember, you are the HR Manager and you are writing to the CEO so use a tone in your letter that is specific to your audience (the CEO). You also need to be persuasive.Include an APA formatted title page and reference page with at least 2 credible sources. Make sure to include APA in-text citations for any information used from outside sources.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Congratulations! Your CEO has approved your proposal in the
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.