Congratulations! The United Nations has hired you as a consultant on global issues.Many of the UN members are not satisfied with the progress of the Millennium Development Goals. They feel that the goals focus on the wrong issues. There is a disconnect between what issues the UN developed countries believe are priorities and what many developing countries feel the prioritized issues should be. For example, the country of Burundi has asked that one of the goals be focused on food security. Austria, however, is adamant that the major current global issue is to mediate ceasefires in countries in the midst of a civil war.You have been asked to provide an unbiased perspective and identify the four issues you feel most impact the global environment. You will present your findings at the next UN General Assembly. Your goal is to provide a history of each issue, the number of countries affected, and the effects of this threat to the world population.Of the eight major threats listed below, choose the four that you consider the most critical.Energy sourcesCivil warGlobalizationPoor health of entire populationsLack of educational opportunitiesCultural taboosInappropriate uses of technologyClimate changeFor your presentation to the United Nations:Develop a minimum of four slides per issue for a minimum total of 16 slides.Provide at least a paragraph on each slide (in the notes section) to explain the reason this information is relevant to the UN’s assessment.For each issue, create a graph or chart to analyze the data you have collected. Cite at least five credible sources excluding Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedias. This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different compared to other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. (Note: You’ll be prompted to enter your Blackboard login credentials to view these standards.) The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Congratulations! The United Nations has hired you as a consu
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.