Complete the following assignment:ScenarioYou are the risk manager for AVPRO. Your organization specializes in staffing engineering and technical professionals in the aviation and aerospace industry. You are currently headquartered in Washington, D.C., but will be relocating to Houston, Texas. AVPRO’s president, George Jetson, is originally from the Houston area and has several plots of commercial land north of the city. The move will not happen for approximately 2 years, allowing for the organization to build a new facility in Houston, TX. As the risk manager, you have been asked to consult with the president prior to his meeting with the architecture group that will be designing the building. The new facility will house business operations for AVPRO and will include approximately 180 professional, office and clerical workers from AVPRO. Mr. Jetson wants to construct a 3-story joisted masonry building on the plot of land north of Houston to house the company’s personnel, to allow for some expansion, and to provide an opportunity to lease 1 floor of space to a company owned and operated by Mr. Jetson’s daughter, Judy. Judy’s company specializes in providing work opportunities to individuals with developmental disabilities, hearing impairments and vision impairments. The plan is to lease the space on the first floor to Judy’s company. Judy’s work operations do not pose significant hazards, and are considered industrial, low hazard operations, as most of the work involves basic assembly of components and does not require any tools aside from basic hand tools or use of hazardous materials.InstructionsMr. Jetson is traveling to Houston to meet with the architecture group. Prior to meeting, Mr. Jetson wants you to answer the following questions:Given our business operations at AVPRO and the operations of Judy’s company, are we permitted or allowed to build a 3-story, 17,000 ft², Type 3 Building with sprinkler protection? Can I propose this building to the architecture group? Does this meet the NFPA requirements for allowable building height and area? Be sure to explain your answer, and provide justification as to whether or not it is permitted in comparison to the applicable criteria for allowable height and area.As many of Judy’s workers have vision impairments, hearing impairments, or have developmental disabilities. Please provide a summary of the accommodations we should make to the building construction and life safety to ensure we are able to safely evacuate all workers in the event of a fire or emergency situation.Draft a block letter to his attention so that it can be emailed to him prior to his meeting. Address the letter to: Mr. George Jetson, President/AVPRO, P.O. Box 1, Washington, D.C. 20015. You will need to access the NFPA codes and resources presented in this module to answer these questions. Be sure to provide citations and references in your letter. Please see Module 2, Activity 2.3 if you need a reminder on how to format and write a letter in block format.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Complete the following assignment:ScenarioYou are the risk m
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.