Complete the federal income tax forms for a married couple (information provided in It is up to the student which forms are used from the following list (blank copies of all forms are available in your classroom in Week 5 under Final Paper).Form 1040Form 1040ASchedule 1 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Form 8849 Nontaxable Use of Fuels)Schedule 2 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Form 8849 Sales by Registered Ultimate Vendors)Schedule A (Form 1040) : Itemized DeductionsSchedule B ( Form 1040A or 1040): Interest and Ordinary DividendsSchedule D (Form 1040): Capital Gains and LossesThe assignment can be completed without the TaxAct CD.Upon completing the return, the student will submit a three to six page paper describing why they chose the forms and how the federal income tax return forms work. The student will submit both the tax return (all forms used) and the paper to their instructor.Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:1. Must be three to six double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style 2. Must include a title page with the following:Title of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submitted3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.6. Must use at least five scholarly sources7. Must document all sources in APA style, 8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style Appendix and FormsAppendix A Link to Forms (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html?portlet=103M)
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Complete the federal income tax forms for a married couple (
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.