Complete a Concept Map using one of the following templates.Concept Map Template 1 Concept Map Template 2RequirementsSelect an infectious disease process. Remember to use your resources, include a cover page, and do a reference page.For this week’s assignment, create a scenario of a patient with your assigned infectious disease or inflammatory process. Submit a brief description of your scenario along with one paragraph on the pathophysiology and one paragraph on the nursing assessment of a patient with this disease. Complete the concept map using your patient scenario. Concept Map: Infection suggested topics- Cholecysitis, – pyelonephritis, – bacterial meningitis, – cellulitis, – bacterial endocarditis, – pericarditis, – Lyme disease, – e.coli bacteremia, – epididymitis, – encephalitis, – fungal empyema thoracis – influenza A – influenza b- hospital-acquired c. difficile infection, -gastroenteritis, – epiglottitis, – HIV,- gas gangrene from a clostridium species – tetanus disease- Zika virus- measles- maternal syphilis- hepatitis B- hepatitis C- costochondritis – vasculitits- listeria monocytogenes from uncooked lunchmeat- tuberculosis- powassan virus (from a tick)Concept MapCriteriaPointsDescribe an Infectious Disease Process1Summarize a complete assessment of a patient with this disorder4Complete collaboration of care, management of client care and potential complications sections2Paper must be 250 words using correct grammar, sentence structure and punctuation.2Appropriate use of APA format; correct citing of sources in essay body and references.1Total10
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Complete a Concept Map using one of the following templates.
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.