CompetenciesDevelop collective advocacy processes in early childhood.Examine community of practice involvement to support personal growth within the field of early childhood education.Formulate relationship-based strategies for coaching and mentoring.Demonstrate professionalism through daily actions and interactions.Validate family and community as partners in early childhood education.Illustrate reflective practices in daily actions.InstructionsAs the director of ABC Academy and Care, you are dedicated to the children and families whom you serve. Â Recently, through reflective practice, you discover that your passion for children and families extends beyond your program. You decide to become an advocate for all young children and their families. Complete the following steps to join or create an advocacy effort.Identify the cause for which you are passionate. The cause can be anything related to early childhood education, children’s health, or family support.Identify a local or national community of practice that will be used to help facilitate the advocacy effort.Create an advocacy project plan. The plan will include why advocacy in this area is neeed, how it will be completed, how it will support children and families, and what your role is in supporting the effort.Create a marketing piece to promote the cause and encourage others to join. (Examples of marketing pieces can include but are not limited to a flier, a video promoting the cause, or an editorial in the local newspaper.)The advocacy effort can be completed in the manner of your choosing (example: Word document, PowerPoint, blog, video, etc.), but all components must be compiled and submitted as one project.Reflect on the anticipated success of the program by summarizing projected successes and challenges as well as modifications to personal strategies used.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
CompetenciesDevelop collective advocacy processes in early c
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.