Comments and provide feedback to your peers in one paragraph for each one, and make reference to his/her comments about the topic in a very meaningful way.Post of Iranea RivasDeath, it is the main goal in our life, because one day we all have to go through it. Death can be for babies, adults, teens, male, female, death is something everyone has to get to. The question is can you actually prepare yourself for a good death. In this video Judy MacDonald Johnston shows us a five (5) steps on how to prepare for the end. Step one (1) would be to make a plan, saying you want to die at home is not a plan, because in the US 80% die in hospitals or nursing homes. To make a plan means to think about where you want to be when you no longer are dependent, medical interventions and who is going to make sure your plan is fulfilled. The second step (2) is to recruit advocates, so that that someone can make you sure that you will get the end you want. Third step (3) is to be hospital ready, this means you should have a summary of our medical history, meds., and your main doctors information in a bright color envelop that you keep somewhere it can be found quickly, this is to assure that when you get to the E.R. you will be treated in a material way. Choosing caregivers is the fourth step (4) you have to choose between a elderly care facility or stay home is your best choice depending on your personality and financial situation. The fifth (5) and final step is to discuss your last words, who you want to hear it from and what you want to hear. These are a few steps you can choose to follow in order to help someone you know or yourself in a future to have a better preparation of your or their end. Post of Vivian GuzmanI want to start this message explaining that I cheat. I don’t saw 1 video, actually I saw 2. The reason for this is because this subject touch me very close. I’m been working in the funeral and cemeteries industry for the last 10 years. Is not a work so meanfull as Ms. Isabel Merrin work, but during all this years I been trying to do exactly what she explained in her video, educate all the people that I had the opportunity to meet in the necessity of take care of our self. We need to speak about our own death and plan for that. We plan in our live for everything, since what college we want to go, our college degree, weeding, children, retirement. Then, why don’t prepare our own arrangement? We need to be conscious about our own mortality and make our own decisions, and don’t let,even our children, to wonder what to do in those last moments. The soon we start making the decision and talk about that the easy and natural will be to everybody involve. At the same time I agree with Ms. Judy MacDonald Johnston too because, again plan is the most important part. Is well know that the last 3 month of a person before dye are the most expensive hospital bills, medicines and the majority of the time the long term care facilities. Some person think that if they talk about death, death will be coming knocking to their door. Dye is a natural process for all the living things, then as soon we accepted, talk and prepare will be better to our family members.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Comments and provide feedback to your peers in one paragraph
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.