College of Business AdministrationMGT201- Marketing ManagementAssignment-1Total Grades – 05/15Learning Outcomes:Demonstrate a solid understanding of overall marketing concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organizations goals and strategies (Lo 1.1).Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally (Lo 1.2)CRITICAL WRITINGThe founder of Almarai is HH Prince Sultan Bin Mohammed Bin Saudi Al Kabeer who recognized the potential to transform the traditional dairy farming in Saudi Arabia in order to meet the needs of a growing domestic market. Numerous agricultural projects were developed under his guidance to achieve the objective of the company. Almarai stepped into the market with the processing of fresh milk and laban into the modern dairy farms.The Company has invested heavily in technologically advanced production facilities and recruiting the right person for the right job. Almarai is considered to be the second and the larger Central Processing Plant with a new cheese plant along with it. On a daily basis, Almarai is capable of serving high quality and hygienic products to more than 43,500 customers within the GCC countries. In 2007, Almarai entered the bakery products market by acquiring Jeddah-based Western Bakeries. Two years later, Almarai started the construction of a new bakery facility in Al Kharj. In the same year, Almarai established a joint venture with Chipita and Olayan Finance Company under the name of the Modern Company Industries to launch 7DAYS brand.In 2009, Almarai added poultry products to its portfolio through the acquisition of Hail Agricultural Development Company (HADCO). After investing in an excellent production facility, Almarai launched the new premium poultry brand – Alyoum. During the same year, Almarai made acquisition with Mead Johnson Nutrition to form a 50-50 joint venture known as the International Pediatric Nutrition Company (IPNC).In 2010, Almarai entered the infant nutrition market with the construction of the region’s first infant nutrition plant at Al-Kharj. Recognizing that the best way forward involves working with acknowledged experts in this field, Almarai formed the International Pediatric Nutrition Company (IPNC), Almarai has recently acquired the entire project and now offers its products under the brands Nura.The success of Almarai is because of its unique infrastructure, which includes farms, dairy, juice and bakery processing plants and also determined by the marketing and distribution expertise, all of which are working towards delivering a quality product to the consumer.Product / Services DetailsJuices: Almarai always uses the best fruit to make the juices that the customers love. It maintains good balance between good health and great taste. Mixed Fruit, Strawberry, Alphonso Mango, Orange with Pulp, Orange, Orange and Carrot, Apple, Mango, Mango Mixed Fruit, Fruit Cocktail, Mixed Berry, lemon with Mint, Guava with Pulp.Home Snacks: Snacks products are the tastier and the simple one which would give relishing taste. Tinned Cheese, Butter, Ghee, Mozzarella Cheese, Feta Cheese, Whipping Cream, Tomato Paste.Yoghurts and Desserts: Pure and calcium-rich favorites for the entire family. Desserts are made from 100% natural, fresh cow’s milk. Yoghurt, Fresh Cream, Labneh, Layered fruit Yoghurt, Stirred Fruit Yoghurt, Sterilized Cream, Desserts.Culinary Products: Almarai provides the tastiest cheeses, and richest creams which makes mother’s work easy in the kitchen. Cream Jar Mix, Cheddar Jar Cheese, Sliced Cheese, Square Cheese Portions, Block Cheddar, Halloumi Cheese.Dairy Liquids: There is a complete range of delicious laban and milk based dairy products for the entire family. Fresh laban, Fresh Milk, Flavored Fresh Milk, UHT Milk, Evaporated Milk, Advanced Nutrition.Kids Products: Kids products prove to be a fun and a healthy bunch for kids. Triangled Cheese, UHT Flavored Milk, Zady Drinking Yoghurt, Zady Flavored Yoghurt, Zady Jelly Custard, Zady Fruit Dairy Snack.Almarai ensures that all its products are properly packed and refrigerated in proper temperatures so that the products maintain its fresh nature and quality. Liquid products are transported in those transports which has refrigerator facility so that it does not get spoiled by over time. Almarai mainly emphasis on quality. Packaging is done in a very clear and uncluttered way so that it is easily recognizable. The company distributes its products annually which covers more than 110 million kilometers in delivering dairy, juice, bakery and poultry products reaching up to 43,500 customers across six GCC states.Almarai has long-haul fleet which transports raw milk from dairy farms to the Central Processing Plants and then it transports the finished goods from the production site to different designated sales locations. Almarai reaches to more than 42,000 shops within the GCC countries on daily basis. It ensures that the products are properly packed with appropriate temperatures for different products. The transports are specially designed so that the products are not spoiled and last for longer time.Almarai transports the finished to small grocery stores and supermarkets. Almarai enjoys increasing incomes and demands that come from supermarkets where one shop for one’s weekly requirement in a single visit.Critical Questions.Conduct a SWOT analysis for Almarai based on the information given.Examine the 4 P’s of Almarai based on the information given.Use the porter’s five forces model to critically analyze thecompetitive structure of the organization.Critically evaluate the product portfolio of Almarai with the help of BCG Matrix.NBValidate your work with the use of appropriate references.The work should not be in less than 1000 words.Use your own words. Plagiarism in case of more than 25% will get zero. Submit your assignment in Word Format Only.Submit your assignment at the BB grade center on or before the END OF WEEK-7TH
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
College of Business AdministrationMGT201- Marketing Manageme
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.