Class & professorThe Health Care institution is one of the most important institutions in the world today. This is because these institutions help achieve the impossible and are still continuing to save lives. Leadership in the Healthcare institution is therefore of great value. Good leadership skills are of a great requirement in the field of healthcare (Johannesen‐Schmidt, et al. 2001).Working in a healthcare institution is a privilege. We get to interact with different people and get to solve the needs of others. Working under a person that is understanding and exhibits all these qualities of a good leader is therefore important. Mrs. Chalres is my DNS in my facility, everyone looks up to her, admire her personality when dealing with staff, she very diligent, respectful and helpful towards everyone. She is honest, communicative and is usually patient with us. She is always ready to help. However, this does not deter her from making the right decisions such as firing people who don’t cooperate. She doesn’t risk the lives of his patients for people who are not ready to work towards the goals of the hospitals. She is also very engaging and also seeks our opinions when making decisions.My experience with her has been transforming. I love how she works with people and I admire her strong passion and commitment towards his work. She inspires me to become a better leader. I have also noticed that before making decisions she consults with other heads of the department. She has impacted me positively to improve my skills as a nurse and a leader. I have learned to be engaging with my fellow workers and to also ask for help when I need it. She has also taught me as a leader we are bound to make mistakes and what is important is learning from them. I have also learned to embrace the transformational leadership style as a style in my post.ReferencesEagly, A. H., & Johannesen‐Schmidt, M. C. (2001). The leadership styles of women and men. Journal of social issues.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Class & professorThe Health Care institution is one of the m
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.