Chose one of the three case studies (serena & Lily, frogDesign, Special Forces); choose based on personal interest and professional benefit. It has to help you professionally to advance your career and/or help you learn something new regarding recruiting, career development and selection.Who in your professional network can you interview to learn more about the industry and help analyze the case? Chose and identify 2-3 sources for your interviews. (The people you interview have to be from the industry in the case study you choose)What is the central recruiting issue in the case study? — what you believe it is and what you have to learn.If you were an HR consultant hired to come in to diagnose and help fix the problems, what are 3-4 things (specifically) you would propose and help implement. Be specific – what is the how, what, where, why. Include tools, processes, frameworks and research that was in our course as well in your own HR tool-kit.Look beyond the paper – Power point / newspaper / audio / video / storyboard / etc. (Do not submit a paper. Professor gave some examples like you can design a newspaper or display board. PowerPoints is fine but do not just list your opinion on each page. It’s more like a presentation instead of paper.)No minimum of words, pages. BE CREATIVE!
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Chose one of the three case studies (serena & Lily, frogDesi
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.