Choose one of the two conflict scenarios (interpersonal and group to group) and use your conflict resolution model developed in Module 3 to help you:Summarize what is happening in the scenario.Identify who appears to have the power and ability to influence others’ decisions or actions.Identify the level or depth of the conflict.Then, use the conflict resolution model you developed in Module 3 to help you diagnose the makeup of the conflict and the prognosis. Also, use your self-assessment information from Module 2 to describe what you would do or attempt to do as a strategy toward resolution of this conflict. Address your assumptions, the contingencies, and how your self-assessment information will influence the strategy.Your analysis should include information regarding all the points above and your recommended strategy to help resolve each conflict. Support your analyses and recommendations with course material, textbook, and independent scholarly research.All written assignments and responses should follow current APA rules for attributing sources and formatting.Your final product will be a Microsoft Word document, approximately 3–4 pages long, utilizing two to three scholarly sources.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Choose one of the two conflict scenarios (interpersonal and
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.