Choose any federal statute that is currently in the news. You will have to research that statute and at least two court cases pertaining to the statute. Then, prepare a PowerPoint Presentation of 6 to 8 slides addressing the following: Provide a summary perspective of the statute.From the two cases relevant to the statute you researched, analyzeand evaluate each case separately by providing the following (about twoparagraphs per case):Facts of the caseIssuesRuleIdentify and discuss the legal ramifications andviolations of any legal subjects and/or decisions related to anyconstitutional principles and/or administrative agency.Make an argument for or against the statute. Discuss and persuadethe audience of your position as a public administrator for or againstit.Your assignment must: Include ten (10) PowerPoint slides, with two (2) devoted to each ofthe topics in items 2–4 above. Slides should abbreviate the informationin no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.In the Notes View of each PowerPoint slide, incorporate the notes you would use when presenting the slides to an audience.Slide titles should be based on the criteria described above (e.g., “Four Major Changes,” “Major Court Cases,” etc.)In addition to the ten (10) content slides required, a title slideand a reference slide are to be included. The title slide is to containthe title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, thecourse title, and the date. The reference slide should list, in APAformat, the sources you consulted in writing the paper.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Interpret the language of the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. legalsystem in order to explain the principles and process of constitutional,regulatory, and administrative laws at the federal and state levels.Use the “case” approach to the U.S. legal system for researchingcases, laws, and other legal communications using technology andinformation resources.Evaluate legal subjects relevant to public administration to include property, government contracts, employment, and torts.Relate the administrative process, constitutional and statutoryrequirements, to the scope of judicial review of administrative agencydecisions.Assess legal decisions related to the administration of public goods.Apply and rule on moral and ethical analysis to issues relevant to the public administration decision-making process.Use technology and information resources to research issues in constitution and administrative law.Write clearly and concisely about issues in constitution and administrative law using proper writing mechanics.Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality,logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, usingthe following rubric found here.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Choose any federal statute that is currently in the news. Yo
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.