Choose a current social movement. You may choose your own or select one of the following: Occupy Wall Street movement, Black Lives Matter movement, the environmental movement, or the gender equality movement. While you might have not heard of the specific organizations involved in the movements, you have likely heard of issues raised by participants in these movements. Answer the following questions about the movement you have selected in one to two sentences each.Which social movement did you choose, and what interests you about the movement?How have you learned about this social movement (news articles, social media, social commentary, conversation with others, television news)?What is the “big question” or inquiry that the movement is trying to answer?What do you think has caused the movement to gain or lose momentum? How does this movement either directly or indirectly impact your day-to-day life? For example, if you are looking at the environmental movement, maybe you were directly impacted by a tax break for purchasing a new Prius or putting new energy-efficient windows in your home.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Choose a current social movement. You may choose your own or
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.