Choose 5 of the following topics for your exam. Write a short essay for each (4-5 paragraphs).Be sure to use each essay as an opportunity to demonstrate mastery of the core conceptscovered during our class.Here are the 5 I want to write about:Question 1HBS Case Method1. What are the key components in developing a Harvard Business School case analysis? Brieflyexplain each section.Information:Step 1= an analysis of the entire situation. This includes a SWOT analysisStep 2 = identification of the core marketing problem as YOU see it. Step 3 = analysis the internal and external environmental forces that caused this problem to emergeStep = 4 generate three separate and fully detailed alternative solutions of your own design which could solve the problem identified in step twoStep 5 = choose the one BEST solution from the three you created in step four and describe WHY it’s the best one.Step 6 = detail the step by step action plan to operationalize that plan.Question 2:You are about to eat at a friend’s house for dinner. However, your friend is from a foreigncountry and you are sure that his family will have prepared an ethnic meal for you. Explain howyour self-reference criterion (SRC) might cause you problems with your upcoming newexperience. What should do about this?Question 3:Support or refute each of the various arguments commonly used in support of tariffs.Many arguments are commonly used in support of tariffs:Infant industry, Protection of the home market, Keep money at home, Capital accumulation,Standard of living and real wage, Conservation of natural resources, Industrialization of lowwage nation, Maintain employment and reduce unemployment, National defense, Increasebusiness size, Retaliation and bargaining.Question 4:Suggest ways in which persons might prepare themselves to handle unique businesscustoms that may be encountered in a trip abroad. “A businessman should…”Question 5: Differentiate between conciliation, arbitration and litigation.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Choose 5 of the following topics for your exam. Write a shor
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.