Child Assessment Experience and Comparison – W1From No unread replies.No replies.After completing the readings, what are your thoughts on child-specific assessments?Do you plan to use them in your practice? Why or why not?Were there any assessments you liked or disliked more than others? Explain.Reading Required Required ReadingsFamily Assessment: Contemporary and Cutting-Edge Strategies, Ch. 8–11 Family Adaptability and Cohesion Evaluation Scales (FACES)FACES IV ManualOlson, D. H., & Gorall, D. M. (2003). Circumplex model of marital and family systems. In F. Walsh (Ed.) Normal Family Processes (3rd) (pp. 514–547). New York, NY: Guilford. Baptist, J. A., Thompson, D. E., Norton, A. M., Hardy, N. R., & Link, C. D. (2012). The effects of the intergenerational transmission of family emotional processes on conflict styles: The moderating role of attachment. American Journal of Family Therapy, 40, 56–73. doi:10.1080/01926187.2011.575030 Olson, D. (2011). FACES IV and the circumplex model: Validation study. Journal of Marital & Family Therapy, 3, 64–80. doi:10.1111/j.175-0606.2009.00175.x Family Assessment Device (FAD)Staccini, L., Tomba, E., Grandi, S., & Keitner, G. I. (2015). The evaluation of family functioning by the family assessment device: A systematic review of studies in adult clinical populations. Family Process, 54, 94-115. doi:10.1111/famp.12098Mansfield, A. K., Keitner, G. I., & Dealy, J. (2015). The family assessment device: An update. Family Process, 54, 82–93. doi:10.1111/famp.12080 Estein, N. B., Baldwin, L. M., & Bishop, D. S. (1983). The McMaster family assessment device. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 9, 171–180. SFIGoodrich, K. M., Selig, J. P., Trahan, D. P. (2012). The self-report family inventory: An exploratory factor analysis. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, 45, 245–256. doi:10.1177/0748175612449173Beavers, R. & Hampson, R. B. (2000). The beavers system model of family functioning. Journal of Family Therapy, 22, 128–143. AllGroenenberg, I., Sharma, S., Green, B. S., & Fleming, S. E. (2013). Family environment in inner-city African-American and Latino parents/caregivers: A comparison of the reliability of instruments. Journal of Child & Family Studies, 22, 288–296. doi:10.1007/s10826-012-9578-0 Resources (optional)FACES: http://www.facesiv.com/home.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.FAD: https://isucounselingresources2017.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/3/4/11344496/family_assessment_device.pdf (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.SFI: ManualFamily Assessment Experience and Comparison – W1From No unread replies.No replies.After completing the Family Assessment Report assignment due this week, reflect on the following questions:What was it like for you to give the assessments?How were the family assessments similar? How were they different?Will you use the family assessments in your practice? If so, how do you plan to use them? If not, why not?Answer each on a separate sheet with references page APA cite answering in detail
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Child Assessment Experience and Comparison – W1From No unre
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.