Chapter 5 Entrepreneurial ChallengeComplete Chapter 4 Entrepreneurial Challenge (page 205): BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You will complete these assignments for each chapter throughout the semester and put together a final report at the end of the semester which will serve as your final. Write an analysis addressing the following:On your way to work this morning, you stopped for gas. When you were inside paying, someone broke into your car and stole your computer bag. You did not notice until you arrived at your business and began looking for your bag. As you begin to realize all of the data you just lost- customer lists, profit, and loss analysis, tax returns, email, sales information, payroll files, and so on–you begin to wonder when you last backed up your hard drive. Now that you have been stung by a painful data loss experience, you realize the importance of having a backup strategy. Create a detailed backup strategy and disaster recovery plan for your business. Be sure to include details such as the types of backup you will perform, frequency of backups, and location of backups. Instructions for your submission: Open the Word document from your previous submission:’Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName’.You will be using this document throughout the semester.Make any requested changes from feedback received in previous weeksAdd a bolded heading titled: Chapter 5: Information Backup and RecoveryFollow the formatting requirements belowBe sure your analysis is clear and organized.Change the Footer on the Word document to: Left (Your Name), Middle (Page number), Right (semester, year).Submit ‘Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName’ prior to the due date and time.Formatting Requirements:Times New Roman, 12 point fontOne-inch margins (indent first line of paragraphs 1/2-inch)Double spaced (no extra spacing before or after paragraphs)Correct spelling and punctuationComplete sentences
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Chapter 5 Entrepreneurial ChallengeComplete Chapter 4 Entrep
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.