Case Study: Lab – Cyberstalking or Cyberbullying and Laws to Protect Individuals Please ensure at least 2 real-world examples are discussed and integrated in the literature review. In this lab you will conduct a review of the literature on this topic and complete a literature review on this topic. There are many sites that can assist in the formatting and content of a literature review. Here is an example: http://guides.lib.ua.edu/c.php?g=39963&p=253698 Some of the questions to consider are: What is the business problem/issue formulated by the author?Is it clearly defined? Could the problem have been approached more effectively or from another perspective?Has the author also evaluated the literature relevant to this problem/issue?Does the author agree or disagree with the relevant literature?How does the article contribute to your understanding of the problem or topic? Literature Review Expectations: At least 10 peer-reviewed articles are to be included in the literature review.It should be organized by theme or subject of the article.A minimum of one paragraph is required per article is required.The review must be synthesized, and the articles analyzed for content as it relates to the content of the case study above.Free of grammatical errors.No evidence of plagiarism.Since this is Information Technology related the articles cannot be greater than 5-years old unless it considered a seminal article.The literature review must be run through the plagiarism detector and no more than 25% of the articles should be used by another student. If there is a greater than 25% match in the paper it will receive a point deduction of 50%. If greater than 50% is a match the submission will receive a 0 without an option for resubmission. If there is a match in articles the synthetization and analyzation of the material MUST be original for content. Written Requirements Be sure to use appropriate APA format and cite your Reading or other sources that you used in your literature review. The literature review should contain enough information to adequately answer the business problem provided in the case study and contain no spelling, grammar, or APA errors. Points deducted from grade for each writing, spelling,orgrammarerrorareatyourinstructor’sdisc Also review the university policy on plagiarism. If you have any questions, please contact your professor. Directions for Submitting Your Lab Place your literature review in the drobox for the Unit 3 Lab.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Case Study: Lab – Cyberstalking or Cyberbullying and Laws
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.