Case Study: Cases Analysis of Risk, Uncertainty and ManagingIncentivesSelect this company:JUUL(https://www.juul.com/)Write an eight (8) page paper in which you:1.Evaluate the company’s recent (within the lastyear) actions dealing with risk and uncertainty.2.Offer advice for improving risk management.3.Examine an adverse selection problem yourcompany is facing and recommend how it should minimize its negative impact ontransactions.4.Determine the ways your company is dealing withthe moral hazard problem and suggest best practices used in the industry todeal with it.5.Identify a principal-agent problem in yourcompany and evaluate the tools it uses to align incentives and improveprofitability.6.Examine the organizational structure of yourcompany and suggests ways it can be changed to improve the overall profitability.Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in thisassignment. Note: One of your references regarding your should have beenpublished within the last 6 months. Note: Wikipedia or Investopedia does notqualify as an academic resource.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must followAPA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additionalinstructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment,the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. Thecover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignmentpage length.Rubric:1.Thoroughly describes the Evaluate a company’srecent (with in the last year) actions dealing with risk and uncertainty. Offeradvice for improving risk management.2.Thoroughly offered advice for improving riskmanagement3.Thoroughly examines an adverse selection problemyour company is facing and recommend how it should minimize its negative impacton transactions.4.Thoroughly determines the ways your company isdealing with the moral hazard problem and suggest best practices used in theindustry to deal with it.5.Thoroughly identifies a principal-agent problemin your company and evaluate the tools it uses to align incentives and improveprofitability.6.Thoroughly examines the organizational structureof your company and suggests ways it can be changed to improve the overallprofitability.7.Used 5 or more academic quality reference andcitations were appropriately done, and one has been published in the last 6months
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Case Study: Cases Analysis of Risk, Uncertainty and Managing
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.