Case AnalysisWeek 6Outline and Grading Guide (150 points)Choose a case from the textbook for this assignment from the following list.Case 03 – AIGCase 10 – Ann TaylorCase 20 – eBayCase 22 – World Wrestling EntertainmentCase 26 – Procter & GambleCase 29 – HeinekenCase 30 – Fresh DirectCase 31 – Johnson & JohnsonCase 36 – PixarCOMPANY NAME, WEBSITE, and INDUSTRYState the company name, website address, and industry.BACKGROUND and HISTORYBriefly describe the company in the case analysis. What is their primary business, who were the officers or key players described in the case study? If the case study company is currently in business, list the company’s current CEO, total sales, and profit or loss for the last year where data is available. Identify key events or phases in the company’s history. Describe the performance of this company in the industry. Visit the company’s website and use http://finance.yahoo.com and/or some other financial search engine to find this data. (15 points)NOTE: Make sure to use APA citations throughout the paper. The textbook should be cited if it is the source of information. If you are not familiar with APA citation, check out the tutorial APA Guidelines for Citing Sources at the end of the course Syllabus. There are videos to help you with the APA format and business research in the Week 1 Lecture. ANALYSIS VIA PORTER’S FIVE FORCES MODELAnalyze the competitive environment by listing the threat of new entrants, the bargaining power of buyers, the bargaining power of suppliers, the threat of substitute products and services, and the intensity of rivalry among competitors in the industry (Chapter 2). Summarize your key points in a figure. (25 points)STRATEGY USEDHow does this company create and sustain a competitive advantage? What strategy from the readings was undertaken by this company? Were they successful? Can all companies use this strategy? How is the strategy affected by the life cycle in the industry? Remember to reference Porter’s generic strategies identified in the textbook (Chapter 5 page 148), THIS IS CRITICAL. (40 points)2Specific STRATEGY(S) Choose two specific strategies from this list.Related Diversification (pages 187–190)Achieving Competitive Advantage (pages 229–238)Entry Mode (pages 238–241)Entrepreneurial Strategy (pages 260–265)Creating Ambidextrous Organization Designs (pages 339–340)Leadership (pages 350–367)Apply them in detail to the organization. Be sure to think strategically and show the results clearly. Use the strategy as a sub-header for each section so it is clear what is being applied. (40 points)COURSE OF ACTION RECOMMENDEDIf you were in a position to advise this company, what strategy would you recommend to sustain competitive advantage and achieve future growth? Be specific and list the steps the company should take for successful implementation of your course of action. (15 points)OPINIONWhat do you think of this case study? Describe what you believe are the lessons learned from this case. (10 points)REFERENCESWhen you have completed the paper using the above sections, insert a page break and have a separate reference page. The references should be listed in accordance with the APA guidelines as shown in the tutorial. (5 points)FORMAT Use a title page. Font: Use Times New Roman, 12 point. Place your name in the upper left hand corner of the page. Each section of your paper should be headed by the bolded, capitalized item described above. Indent paragraphs. Insert page numbers bottom right.3 Paper length should be four to six double-spaced pages not including title page, references, or illustrations and tables. Use APA citations throughout the paper. If you are not familiar with APA citation, refer to tutorial, which is contained in the last section of our course Syllabus. Include a separate Reference page at the end of the paper. Please prepare reference page as follows.ReferencesDess, G., Lumpkin, G., & Eisner, A. (2016). Strategic Management (8e). Boston: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Case AnalysisWeek 6Outline and Grading Guide (150 points)Cho
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.