Case 1 (100 Pts)The Fashion Channel Case Title: THE FASHION CHANNEL Questions:1) Provide a short summary of the case. (20 points)a. Please focus on the major challenges, problems, and limitations for TFC according to the case?Please discuss this question by considering some of the following issues (you do not need to discuss all of them; just handpick some of them):b. Competitors (e.g., CNN and Lifetime channels)c. Current marketing strategyd. Target audiencee. Product offeringf. Revenue streams (how they obtain revenue)g. The category(s) that advertisers consider in choosing the channel to advertise their product on.2) Based on the reading, please answer the following sub questions:a. Please compare and contrast the pros and cons of each segmentation strategies (i.e., scenario 1, 2, and 3). (20 points)b. If you were Dana Wheeler, which segmentation strategy would you recommend and why? Also, you need to come up with alternative recommendation assuming that the senior management does not accept your first recommendation. (20 points)In answering this question, I would like you to try to incorporate the data from the exhibits to support your argument.Exhibit 1: Demographics and competitor comparisonExhibit 2: National Consumer SurveyExhibit 3: Clusters of TFC’s viewersExhibit 4: Ad revenue comparisonExhibit 5: TFC Estimated Financials for 2006 and 20073) Based on Chapter 6 reading (Identifying Market Segments and Targets) in the textbook, how can TFC form a better segmentation to target their viewers? Also, how can TFC implements your recommendation? (30 points)a. Tips: to answer this question, I would like to see your creative, original, and provocative ideas. I would like you to come up with your own thoughts (this could be supported from your textbook, library resources, any news outlet, etc).Dr. Ang – MKTK 508Make sure you elaborate your answer on top of just proposing a one sentence solution (for example: the solution that I am proposing is to target teenagers, then you need to tell me how to target teenagers, which channel to target teenagers, what is the age group of teenagers, etc)4) Overall writing style (e.g., coherence, compelling argument, clarity, etc.) and use of language (professional, grammatically correct, organized, succinct, and clear). (10 points)Important Reminders: I also require you to have at least five citations for each case writeup. You can get these citations from any sources (e.g., academic journal publication and internet sources) Plagiarism = 0 points automatically (Plagiarism is… taking another person’s work without giving appropriate credit).https://www.tamuct.edu/departments/studentconduct/… This is an individual assignment, which is intended to assess your understanding of the text materials and opinion on the issues at hand. No two individual students should have the same response. All similar sets of responses will receive grades of zero (0) for the entire assignment. Your write-up should be an essay that contains paragraphs (not just a bunch of bullet points). Do not label your responses using Q1, Q2, and so on. Instead, use a central theme to integrate all your responses in a coherent way. Do not include my questions/instructions in your write-up! You may use sub-headings to show key topics of discussion but do not copy and paste my questions/instructions in your actual write-up! Although I do not have minimum page requirement, you are graded on how thorough and thoughtful your responses are. It is very easy for me to spot a rushed answer. I do not like to give MBA students minimum page requirements. However, be aware that I can easily judge the quality of your work using other more relevant criteria than the number of pages. You must apply the concepts in the relevant chapters when writing up your response. Your opinion should be based on the concepts we have discussed. Remember, I am assessing whether or not you have understood the concepts correctly and are able to apply in a real-world situation. Not using relevant concepts will result in poor or even failing grades. Do not overuse direct quotes from the case, unless the meaning will be lost if paraphrased. You should paraphrase as much as possible. Please use Times New Roman and font size 12. As usual, formal language must be used and your write-up should be professional, grammatically correct, neat, organized, succinct, and clear. You will be graded on your writing style (e.g., coherence, compelling argument, clarity, etc.).
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Case 1 (100 Pts)The Fashion Channel Case Title: THE FASHION
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.