BOOK REVIEW #2:INSTRUCTIONS**The paper must be 5 pages long (not including the title page and bibliography), in current Turabian format, with default margins and in 12-pt Times New Roman font. Your papers must include citations to at least 5 scholarly sources, such as academic journal articles or books published by university presses AND THE FILES ATTACHED TO THIS QUESTION, supporting and/or illustrating your positions. Your papers must include a title page and bibliography, also in current Turabian format.**The goal of the papers is not merely to offer unfounded opinion or subjective discussion of the topics, but rather to provide a concise, well-reasoned analysis of the topics presented.**This is an open research project, meaning that you are expected to locate, use, and cite support outside of the course readings. Better papers will demonstrate that you sufficiently pondered the ideas at issue to understand them, recognize them, and develop a well-reasoned approach to them.**Be sure to read closely the grading rubric for the assignment and note that at least 5 scholarly sources (peer-reviewed academic journal articles or books published by university presses) are required.**Scriptural excerpts with citations are required in all written assignments.BOOK TO CRITIQUE:**Hill, John Lawrence.2016. After the Natural Law: How the Classical Worldview Supports Our Modern Moral and Political Views. San Francisco: Ignatius Press.**In your review of this work, be sure to mention the Natural Law theories of the thinkers covered between Weeks 3 and 6 (Augustine, Aquinas, Luther, Hooker, and Calvin) and include a discussion of their relationship to democracy, covenantal statesmanship, and positive law/public policy formation.HERE MY PROFESSOR PREVIOUS bOOK rEVIEW COMENTS TO USE THEM IN OUR FAVOR:’your book review was missing major points on natural law that Budzieszewski raises. And although you engaged with Cicero, Plato and Aristotle well on their own terms, the paper did not clearly connect that 2,5 page discussion to the book under review itself and how Budziszewski refined/used/criticized these classical writers’.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
BOOK REVIEW #2:INSTRUCTIONS**The paper must be 5 pages long
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.