Benner, P. (2001). From novice to expert: Excellence and power in clinical nursing practice (Commemorative ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall.Lenburg, C. B. (1999). The Framework, Concepts and Methods of the Competency Outcomes and Performance Assessment (COPA) Model. Online Journal of Issues in Nursing, 4(2). Retrieved from http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Volume41999/No2Sep1999/COPAModel.html Lenburg, C. B. (1999). Redesigning expectations for initial and continuing competence for contemporary nursing practice. Online Journal of Issues in Nursing, 4(2). Retrieved from http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Volume41999/No2Sep1999/RedesigningExpectationsforInitialandContinuingCompetence.html Lenburg, C. B., Abdur-Rahman, V. Z., Spencer, T. S., Boyer, S. A., & Klein, C. J. (2011). Implementing the COPA model in nursing education and practice settings: Promoting competence, quality care, and patient safety. Nursing Education Perspective, 32(5), 290-296.Redman, R., Lenburg, C., & Walker, P. H. (1999). Competency assessment: Methods for development and implementation in nursing education. Online Journal of Issues in Nursing, 4(2). Retrieved from http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Volume41999/No2Sep1999/InitialandContinuingCompetenceinEducationandPracticeCompetencyAssessmentMethodsforDeve.htmlInspect the COPA Model’s eight core competencies and sub skills. Review your reflective thinking, critical thinking, and Benner assignments to identify the COPA Model competency and sub skills that you met in the experiences you described in each of these assignments.Explain why you believe you met the competencies and sub skills you identified.Use Benner’s Stages of Clinical Competence to identify your level of proficiency in each of the five experiences you described in the three assignments. These include the:Reflective thinking experience;Critical thinking experience; andThree experiences you included in your Benner competency assessment assignment.Use Benner’s criteria to provide a rationale for the level of proficiency you believe you demonstrated in these experiences.Use the COPA Model Assessment Synthesis APA template for this paper.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Benner, P. (2001). From novice to expert: Excellence and pow
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.