Begin Case Law Summary Using IRAC Method (5%):Locate and Read the case of Jones v. Wake County Hospital System, Inc., 786 F.Supp. 538 (E.D.N.C. 1991)This assignment does not require critical thinking or analysis on your part.The objective is to learn how court opinions are written.Your memo should be 2 pages in length, single spaced, using Times New Roman 12-point font.Do not include an abstract or title page.Your paper must include headings and content for the following sections.Section One: Facts (Summarize only the most important facts that support the Court’s Ruling)Section Two: Issue (This should be a “yes or no question”)Section Three: The Court’s Ruling (EMTALA Violation)Section Four: The Court’s Analysis (Explain the judge’s reasons for the ruling)Section Five: ConclusionYou will prepare a case law summary using the Issue, Rule, Analysis and Conclusion (IRAC) method. You are summarizing the case.Here is a resource: http://www.lawschoolsurvival.org/index.php/legal-writing/the-irac-methodUse legal citations as appropriate. The 6th edition of thePublication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010) outlines the citation style for legal materials in the Appendix to Chapter 7 (pp. 216 – 224). For court decisions, statutes, codes and other legal publications, APA uses the formats outlined in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. (California and federal sources). See: https://library.csustan.edu/apalegal
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Begin Case Law Summary Using IRAC Method (5%):Locate and Rea
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.