Be sure to see the detailed grading rubric associated with this assignment before you begin!NOTE: Final paper submissions must be formatted as either a Word document (.docx) or in Rich Text Format (.rtf). I cannot open WordPerfect or Works submissions. Your graded paper will not be returned.WARNING: I reserve the right to run your submission through the TurnItIn.com web site if I suspect you of plagiarism. A plagiarized paper will be assigned a grade of zero, and you will be reported to the UMUC administration.Briefly, you will select two of the environmental organizations listed below (or e-mail me for approval of a relevant group not listed). You will then prepare an essay (3 – 4 pages, double-spaced) comparing and contrasting the two environmental organizations you have selected. Please cite accordingly and list any sources or websites used to prepare your essays. Please compare and contrast the two organizations based on the following criteria:What is the mission statement of each organization? Is each organization a grassroots group, nonprofit organization, trade association or professional society?When was each organization founded? How many members are associated with the organizations?What environmental issues does each organization focus on? Describe two current initiatives of each organization.What do you find are the major differences between the two environmental organizations that you have selected?How does each organization reflect (or contrast with) your own environmental worldview? Which of the two would you rather get involved with, and why?Some Examples of Environmental Organizations:Alaska Wilderness League (www.alaskawild.org/about_awl.html)American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (www.aceee.org)Beyond Pesticides/National Coalition Against Misuse of Pesticides (www.ncamp.org)Center for Environmental Citizenship (www.envirocitizen.org)Center for Environmental Health (www.cehca.org)Center for Health, Environment and Justice (www.chej.org)Children’s Environmental Health Network (www.cehn.org)Clean Water Action Project (www.cleanwateraction.org/)Conservation International (www.conservation.org)Earth First! (www.earthfirstjournal.org/efj/contact.cfm)Environmental Defense (www.edf.org)Friends of the Earth (www.foe.org)Greenpeace USA (www.greenpeace.org)Izaak Walton League of America (www.iwla.org)League of Conservation Voters (www.lcv.org)National Audubon Society (www.audubon.org)National Park Foundation (www.nationalparks.org)National Resources Defense Council (www.nrdc.org)National Wildlife Federation (www.nwf.org/)The Nature Conservancy (www.tnc.org)North American Association for Environmental Education (www.naaee.org)Organic Consumers Association (OrganicConsumers.org/)People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (www.peta-online.org/)Physicians for Social Responsibility (www.psr.org)Planned Parenthood Federation of America (www.plannedparenthood.org)Population Action International (www.populationaction.org)Rainforest Action Network (www.ran.org)Sierra Club (www.sierraclub.org)Tree-Sit (www.tree-sit.org)The Wilderness Society (www.tws.org)World Wildlife Fund (www.wwf.org)Worldwatch Institute (www.worldwatch.org) See attached grading rubricAttachment
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Be sure to see the detailed grading rubric associated with t
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.