BCJ 3301 UNIT V DISCUSSION BOARD QUESTION (2/23/19) How does the media, in the role of a courtroom spectator, reinforce ideas of what a criminal looks like? BCJ 3301 UNIT V ASSESMENT QUESTIONS (2/23/19/ Match the term with the correct description. Cross-examination (IS IT D OR F?) Direct examination (IS IT D OR F) D. The questioning of a witness at trial by the opposing counsel F. The questioning of a witness by the attorney for the side that originally scheduled that witness to testify QUESTION 3 Match to type of evidence with the description. Circumstantial evidence Demonstrative evidence Direct Evidence Material evidence Preponderance of evidence Real evidence Testimonial evidence A. The standard of proof in a civil trial B. Evidence that indirectly proves a fact C. Evidence that proves a fact without the need for the juror to infer anything from it D. The information that someone supplies, usually referring to someone who is under oath and giving testimony in a trial E. That which is relevant and goes to substantial matters in dispute or has legitimate influence or bearing on the decision of the case F. Any evidence that seeks to demonstrate a certain point to help jurors understand how a crime was likely committed G. Any tangible item that can be perceived with the five senses QUESTION 4 Match the jury-related term with the correct description. Voir dire Jury list Jury panel Challenge for cause A. A prosecutor’s or defense attorney’s call for removal of a potential juror from service on a jury based on bias B. Process whereby the prosecutor and the defense attorney question members of the jury panel in an effort to seat a jury C. The people selected from the jury list for service as members of a jury in a trial D. The list of potential jury members QUESTION 5 What constitutes effective counsel? What are examples of ineffective counsel? Your response should be at least 200 words in length
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
BCJ 3301 UNIT V DISCUSSION BOARD QUESTION (2/23/19) How doe
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.