Based on the case scenario in Topic 1, develop a sample teaching plan for maintenance following the sample located in this week’s textbook reading. Include the following in the teaching plan:Instructional goal;Objectives and mastery criteria;Measures and recording system; andCoding. (Instructionaldayschedule is upoliade.)Respond to student Discussion board: (JM) Response prompting strategies are instructional techniques that can be used to teach different discrete and chained behaviors (Barton & Harn, 2012). There are procedural characteristics that will increase the outcome of the target behavior. The first characteristic is that the target stimulus is presented in its final form. Second, the prompts are taught and delivered systematically to ensure the target behavior occurs in the presence of the target. Learners can respond to the target stimulus with or without prompts across trails in most instructional sessions. Differential reinforcement is used to transfer stimulus control from the prompts to the target stimulus. Finally, the prompts are systematically faded and removed to create success (Barton & Harn, 2012).ReferenceBarton, E. E., & Harn, B. (2012). Educating young children with autism spectrum disorders. Thousand Oaks, Calif: Corwin(SP)Response-prompting strategies are when a teacher is using different prompting methods together in order to get certain desired behaviors from a student (Barton & Harn, 2012). The goal of the combining of the prompts and reinforcement is the student learning the desired behavior so the teacher can reduce or eliminate the prompts and reinforcements. With the mastery of the desired skill or behavior, a teacher will be able to move on to new skills for the student to learn. I use this type of strategy when teaching students how to complete job applications, resume, and cover letters. We start with small steps reinforcing and prompting them how to complete each. Once the student can complete each by themselves, they are able to fill out the application, add the cover letter and resume, without prompting or reinforcement.References:Barton, E. E., & Harn, B. (2012). Educating young children with autism spectrum disorders. Thousand Oaks, Calif: Corwin
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Based on the case scenario in Topic 1, develop a sample teac
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.