Based on Chapter 3 in the half the sky by nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn write1.) One of the primary reasons that sex trafficking and sexual slavery continue to flourish is that there are too few penalties for traffickers, brothel owners, and the patrons and sex tourists that keep this economy running. what are some of the consequences for survivors who came forward to seek prosecution? how do these challenges compare with the barriers faced by women who seek justice for other forms of gender-based violence? what are some of the strategies mentioned in the book that are crucial for ending this practice?2.) Nicholas Kristof says that one of the ‘global paradoxes is that countries with the most conservative sexual mores tend to have the most prostitution.’ Why do you think that is? What value do women have in these societies? what examples from the book illustrate this?3.) Sex trafficking is not just a problem in the developing world-14,500 to 17,500 people are trafficked into the united states each year. What impact, if any, do you think sex trafficking and sexual exploitation are having in your community? What more could or should the united states do to combat sexual exploitation on the national and international levels? 4.) What would you like to do in your community or abroad to help end sex trafficking? how can we as a group most effectively work together to take action on behalf of sex trafficking victims who are looking for a way out of the sex trade? what campaigns have you heard about recently to end sex trafficking and how can we get involved? Also, add at least two articles that relate to Sex trafficking
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Based on Chapter 3 in the half the sky by nicholas D. Kristo
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.