Based on 3 articles i give, use your own words to answer 3question below ( each one atleast 100words).(you can just point out the point or write full sentence but only use information in my sources and paraphrase any information carefully, it will be turn it in check online).1-In the case, ‘ The Portman Hotel Company’, The Portman Hotel has a unique job position which they consider the core of their business model and a feature which differentiates them from competing hotel. What is the name of this job? What are the two primary functions of this job? What challenges are faced for this job in the Portman Hotel case?2-In the article, “One more time, how do you motivate employees?” Herzberg describes an experiment he conducted in which he compared two groups – one group which had their job changed and one group whose job was not changed. How did the first group have their jobs changed? What outcomes were there? 3-According to the article, now What Really Motivates You”, what are the two kind of motivational focuses of people? Describe each type.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Based on 3 articles i give, use your own words to answer 3qu
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.