Barry University Andreas School of Business MGT 325 Business Processes and Supply Chain Management Instructor: Professor Roman Wong, PhD, CPA, CVA This project contains several phases:Data collection, data analysis, interpretation of results, organization of writing, and presentation.The data collection phase requires two students to work as a team. The objective of this project is to study the arrival and service patterns of the drive-through facility of a selected service provider (e.g. the McDonald’s, Burger King, etc.).This project requires your group to visit the store at the same location at three different times. The guidelines below must be followed for this project: Choose the store for the project.The store you choose should have a drive-through facility which is observable from a reasonable and safe distance by your group.Since you need to conduct your field observation at this store for at least three times of one hour each, you should choose one that is reasonably accessible for your project partner. Decide on the time (e.g. 9:00 – 10:00 am) when your group will conduct the field observation. Stick with the same time and weekday for all the three weeks. Perform the observation on weekdays (i.e. Monday – Thursday). It is preferable not to pick a Monday as the beginning day of the week may show some unexpected activity patterns in terms of customer arrival patterns. Make sure you visit the same restaurant on the same weekday during the same one hour for consistency. Field observation activities: Each time you are there, one person will count the number of cars arriving at end of the line during each of the 5-minute time slots inthat one hour, while another person record the times each car starts and ends making its order. The beginning time and finish time for the ordering process MUST be recorded very clearly on the data collection sheets provided. Each day of observation should be carried out by both group members so that neither of the two members will be required to divide his or her attention for observing both the arrival number and the ordering times. You need to produce evidence such as photos for each day of field study to illustrate that BOTH member have attended the data collection. The data so collected should allow you to derive the amount of time each car spends at receiving the service, and the number of cars arrives to join the line. You need to collect a minimum of thirty-six (36) 5-minute slot observations for this assignment. You need to prepare and preprint the data collection forms for the documentation of your observation data (need to be turned in with your project). It is necessary for your group to take photos to help explaining how the group members share the project assignment, the location, and the environment for each day you spend on the site. This is the first phase of the project, which should commence no later than next week, and definitely not later than within two weeks. AND ALL THE FORMS YOU NEED IS ATTACHED BELOW.THANKS
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Barry University Andreas School of Business MGT 325 Busines
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.