Attached you will find the simulation scenario and instructions. In this simulation we will explore the International AIDS Conference held in Durban, South Africa, in 2016 http://www.aids2016.org/. The goal is to create an agreed upon global plan of action that addresses the objectives below.Objectives (excerpted from the conference website):AIDS 2016 Conference ObjectivesAIDS 2016 aims to reinvigorate the response to HIV and AIDS by: Bringing together the world’s experts to advance knowledge about HIV, present new research findings, and promote and enhance scientific and community collaborations around the world; Promoting HIV responses that are supported by and tailored to the needs of at risk populations or people living with HIV, including women and girls, men who have sex with men, transgender people, sex workers, young people, and people who use drugs; Promoting activism and community mobilization that holds leaders, industry, and governments accountable and increases their commitment to an evidence-based, human-rights-affirming HIV and AIDS response; Advancing a clear agenda for HIV in a post-2015 framework, including the cross-cutting issues of criminalization, gender-based violence, sexual and reproductive health, rights, and stigma and discrimination that keep people living with HIV at the center of the HIV response; and Building innovative partnerships with businesses, community, government, and science to strengthen HIV prevention and treatment efforts.Submission 1: Please conduct research on your assigned entity. Please post a 300 opening statement for the plenary session that includes your position and goals for the conference. Be sure to remain in your role throughout the situation. Your submission is due on the forum by Tuesday of week 6.Responses: In your responses to other students address the position of the entity being represented. A minimum of two responses are due by Wednesday of week 6.Submission 2: Provide a 300 word draft plan of action for other entities to consider. Be sure to address epidemiology and prevention, social and economic issues, and policy and program implementation. Be sure to provide a specific, detailed plan on how to achieve MDG #6. Your draft plan of action should fit real world constraints and reflect the goals of the entity you represent. Your submission is due by Thursday of week 6.Responses: In your responses negotiate with other entities in an attempt to come to an agreement on a plan of action that can proceed to a vote. If successful, post a new draft plan of action to the forum under the thread provided. A minimum of two responses are due by Friday of week 6.Submission 3: Please vote on each plan of action and reflect on what you learned from this topic and process. Your submission should be at least 250 words in length. It is due by Saturday of week 6.Responses: In your responses to other students discuss the merits of their ideas. A minimum of two responses are due by Sunday of week 6.Student Note:I only need submission 2 and I am simulating a representative of UNAIDS.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Attached you will find the simulation scenario and instructi
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.