Attached is a make believe problem statement letter that the essay is suppose to be based on.The proposal letter you wrote has intrigued your supervisor. She’s asked you to write it up in a more fully developed report of about five or six pages (1,250-1,500 words). She specifically mentioned she’d like to ‘see the evidence” that supports your solution, but she also asked that you explain the problem in detail. If the report is well written and the solutionsomething that will save the company money, she may show the report to her own supervisor,thus increasing your visibility within the organization.In this assignment you will recommend a solution to the problem identified in your Problem Statement Letter. Not only must it be clear why the problem is, indeed, a problem for your organization, but why the solution you are proposing is the best one for your organization’s needs. In order for the recommendations in your report to be accepted by the organization’s decision-makers, it will have to be persuasive, and to be persuasive, you will need solid evidence that your proposed solution will not only be successful, but that it will be cost-effective in terms of the resources your organization has at hand and any expected return on investment (ROI).You will be asked to submit your report with a cover memo to your direct supervisor. Note the audience for your memo is your supervisor but the audience for your report is ultimately her supervisor. Depending upon what you are proposing, your audience may eventually be the Board of Directors or similar decision-making committee. You want to make the best possible impression on these executives. Make sure your report is formatted correctly and that you havefew, if any, grammatical errors.Your report should include the following sections:Abstract: For a report of this length, a single paragraph is long enough. The paragraph shoulduse an “introduction-body-conclusion” structure. In it, identify the purpose of the report, theproblem, your conclusion and/or recommendations.The Problem: Identify the problem; Explain why it is a problem and for whom.Possible Solutions: Explain the possible solutions (each may get one or two paragraphs—choosethe top three possibilities—if there aren’t that many, explain why).Best Solution: Explain which option is the best solution and detail why (if the new solution mightcause another problem, you will need to anticipate this and explain how to resolve thatsituation as well).Resources Needed: Explain what will be necessary to implement this solution (time, employeereassignments, financial costs)Future Monitoring: Explain how the solution will be monitored and researched to be certain theproblem has been resolved.References Page: cite all sources
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Attached is a make believe problem statement letter that the
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.