Assignment OverviewBusiness Ethics are moral standards of conduct expected of a business by society. Social Responsibility involves the philosophies, policies, procedures, and actions that have the primary goal of enhancing society. Let us apply the concepts.Case AssignmentSocial Responsibility SuccessSelect an organization that is socially responsible. Locate and review several sources of information including its website to support your discussion on how it implements Social Responsibility.Social Responsibility FailSelect a second organization has added issues with social responsibility. Locate and review several sources of information including its website to support your discussion on how it implements Social Responsibility.The two sections should be 1½ pages in length each, be well-researched, and contain no quotes. Advanced critical thinking skills will be readily apparent in these sections of your Case Assignment.ConclusionCompare and contrast the two organizations. Present best practices and cautionary tales that came from your research that may affect other entities.This section should be one page in length (with no quotes) and be supported by quality research.Assignment ExpectationsUsing articles primarily from the Trident Online Library’s full-text databases (such as Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, and/or ProQuest Central), research the chosen topic and create a well-balanced 3- to 3½-page submission that demonstrates evidence of critical thinking. Remember that this means your paper should not be just a summary of the articles and book chapters that you read, but rather an in-depth analysis that is supported by quality, graduate-level research.Do not use any quotations. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. The paper should be written in the third person; this means words like “I”, “we,” and “you” are not appropriate. For more information see Differences Between First and Third Person.Use the attached APA-formatted template (ETH501 Case3) to create your submission.Your submission will include:Trident University International’s cover pageA 3- to 3½-page paper with APA citations (2- to 3-sentence introduction, body)The reference list page in APA format Case ReadingsCorporate Responsibility Associationhttp://corporateresponsibility.3blmedia.com/CR: Corporate Responsibility Magazinehttp://thecro.com/Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethical Leadershiphttp://smallbusiness.chron.com/corporate-social-re…
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment OverviewBusiness Ethics are moral standards of co
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.