Assignment Overview Michael Bruno is a senior level manager for Company XYZ. He has been with this organization for 25 years. Michael is in charge of recruiting a new CEO for Company XYZ because the previous CEO, who had a “golden parachute,” was terminated for tolerating low performers, mismanaging change, and ignoring customers. After posting the position on LinkedIn, he received a number of inquiries from potential candidates. After spending months interviewing both internal and external candidates, Michael has two potential candidates (i.e., Doug Wilson and John Smithson) for the CEO position. After having the final round of interviews and spending the day with each candidate, the hiring committee selects John Smithson for the CEO position. Michael decides to have a meeting with his team to discuss the CEO’s salary before sending John’s employment contract. Michael believes that the CEO of a company should make at least 10 times more than the highest paid employee. Several of his colleagues reject his idea and argue that the CEO should make significantly less. One person yells out, “What about the employees—the employees of the organization should all receive a raise that is well overdue.” Michael is perplexed and decides to have a follow-up meeting with his group first thing in the morning. Case Assignment Once you have finished reading about this topic and reviewing the background materials, please write a 2 page paper (either in essay format or Q & A format) addressing the following questions: Should a CEO of a large organization earn at least 10 times more than the highest paid employee? Justify your response.Should Michael Bruno try to low-ball John Smithson so he can also provide a small raise to all of the employees of Company XYZ? Justify your response.What resources can Michael Bruno use to learn more about CEO salaries?Should Company XYZ have a salary cap for CEOs? What are the pros and cons to having a salary cap?Should CEOs have a golden parachute?Based upon your research and beliefs, discuss a fair policy for a CEO’s salary so there is no confusion among the employees. Be sure to support your arguments with references to the background readings and your research. Save File As >>>> BUS 101 MOD Case 3 S
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment Overview Michael Bruno is a senior level manager
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.