Assignment Instructions This assignment will provide you an appreciation for some of thecomplexity and diversity of situations and issues related tointernational accounting. Respond to the following questions.Your paper should be no less than 400 words and no longer than800 words and be compliant with all APA composition and referencingrequirements. Question 1: The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) provides a list of non-U.S.companies listed on the exchange on its Web site. Review ‘InternationalListing: Documents and Reports’ given in the resources. Determine the number of foreign companies listed on the NYSE and the number of countries they represent.Determine the five countries with the largest number of foreign companies listed on the NYSE.Speculate why non-U.S. companies might want their shares listed on the NYSE. Question 2: The objective of convergence between International FinancialReporting Standards (IFRS) and U.S. Generally Accepting AccountingPrinciples (GAAP) is no longer a priority for the IASB. Discuss thepossible reasons for, and the consequences of, the IASB’s abovedecision. Other Requirements Your paper should meet the following requirements: Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.Length of paper: 400–800 typed, double-spaced pages.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.Resources:https://www.nyse.com/get-started/international/doc…
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment Instructions This assignment will provide you an
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.