Assignment IIIPART I – Job LetterScenario (p 540): It is past three (3) weeks since you sent your resume to HR, Asian Art Museum, San Francisco, California.Write a follow-up letter to Hiring Manager referencing your recent RESUME to the Museum District.PART II – Major-Specific Assignment1. Define the specialization/concentration of your field.2. Describe the word ACRONYMS and list the acronym for your expected degree. e.g. CONS for Construction Technology3. Study the want ads (for this week) in the classified section of the Houston Chronicle and/or the current monthly listing of positions available in a professional MAGAZINE OF YOUR FIELD. Find and transcribe three (3) each job descriptions from two sources.4. Analyze two samples of technically written Documents: Each student is to select two samples of technically written documents that he/she can understand but that most non-specialists (persons outside the field) would not.a. Document one must have words that are used and then defined or explained later in the paragraph – show two instances where that occurs (documents must be copied and submitted with designations).b. Document two must again be relative to your field. In non-specialist terms, write a statement in which you discuss the characteristics of the document – attach documents.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment IIIPART I – Job LetterScenario (p 540): It is pas
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.