Assignment DescriptionUnderstanding the foundation of Fourth Amendment protections will help you understand how the interpretation and line-drawing has changed over time to reflect public policy and changes in society. Prepare a 3-page paper, citing a minimum of three academically verified references and addressing the following points:Describe the type of search the framers of the Constitution prohibited through the Fourth Amendment.Explain how prohibiting that type of search would address historical problems.Fast-forwarding to today, you are a police officer getting ready to request a search warrant for an apartment suspected to contain illegal drugs. You know that warrants are generally issued with a knock-and-announce requirement. You are concerned that the occupants will destroy the evidence, and you have heard that some judges will give police a no-knock warrant authorizing officers to enter certain premises without first knocking and announcing their presence or purpose. Using Nexis Uni research for your state, locate one case that provides insight into whether this type of warrant should be requested, and apply the case to the determination by reaching a supported conclusion.Assume the warrant was requested. Upon arrival you look in the window and see that the drugs are in plain view near the front door, out of reach of any of the occupants. Determine whether you should ignore this new information and enter without announcing. Cite one case from your state to support your position.Use the links provided in the Resources to help you complete the assignment.RequirementsWritten communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.Resources and citations: Format according to APA guidelines.Required page count: Three, not including the title page or the references page.Required number of references: A minimum of three.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment DescriptionUnderstanding the foundation of Fourth
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.