Assignment ContentSelect a publicly traded, U.S. corporation from the following companies: Lowes, Wal-Mart Ford Motor Company, Coca Cola, or John Deere.Research the company via the website and download the Securiteis and Exchange Commission (SEC) most recent annual filing which is also the Form 10K. Provide the following information from the financial statements in the company’s Form 10K: Provide the link where you located the company’s Form 10K. I should be able to paste this link into a new tab and go to the company’s Form 10KWhat is the net income for most current year reported. Is this income up or down from the prior year?What is the ending balance for total equity for the most current year reported. What are total assets for the most current year reported. What is the cash flow from operations for the most current year reported (this will be on the cash flow statement). Provide the description above, the 10K link, and the amounts only for each financial item listed above. Do not perform any analysis, summary, discussion, or provide any other information other than the link, a yes or no answer about income being up or down from the prior year, and the financial statement amount. In addition to provide the information from the Form 10K required above,Write a paper of approximately 700 words discussing the four different types of financial statements. Briefly explain the information provided by each statement and answer to the following questions.-Which financial statement, or statements, would be of most interest to investors?-Which financial statement, or statements, would be of most interest to creditors?-Which financial statement, or statements, would be of most interest to management? To answer the questions, you need to discuss some details about why you made a certain choice. For example, if you state the income statement is of most interest to investors, why did you make that choice. The answer of the ‘why’ supports your choice and demonstrates your understanding of the statement. This assignment is about describing why a particular financial statement is important for that user. It is not about describing the statement. If you describe all of the statements in detail and then state, ‘Management uses the …….statement, that does not meet the requirements of the assignment. .
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment ContentSelect a publicly traded, U.S. corporation
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.