Assignment ContentResource: Stock Valuation and Analysis,Stock Valuation and Analysis Grading GuidePurpose of AssignmentThe purpose of this assignment is to allow students the opportunity to research a Fortune 500 company stock using the popular online research tool Yahoo Finance. The tool allows the student to review analyst reports and other key financial information necessary to evaluate the stock value and make an educated decision on whether to invest. Assignment Steps Resources: Yahoo Finance Select a Fortune 500 Company from one of the following industries:PharmaceuticalEnergyRetailAutomotiveComputer HardwareManufacturingMiningAccess Yahoo Finance and enter the company name. Review the financial information and statistics provided for the stock you selected and answer the following:What is the ticker symbol of the company you chose?What is the Current Stock Price?What is the Market Cap for the stock you chose?What is the Price to Earnings Ratio?What is the Dividend and Yield?What is the Enterprise Value?What is the Beta?Was there a Stock Split, and if so, when?What was the closing stock price for the last 5 days?What was the 52 Week High for this stock?What is the Book Value per Share?What type of rating are analysts recommending (i.e. buy, hold, etc.)?What is the target price analysts are predicting for this stock?What is the analyst’s average revenue estimate for next year?What are some of the significant news items and press releases made by the company over the last year? Explain in 700 words why you would or would not recommend investing in this stock.Describe the relationship between the value of the stock and the price to earnings ratio. What information does the Market Capitalization (Market Cap) and Beta provide to the investor? Submit your assignment.ResourcesCenter for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation GeneratorGrammar and Writing GuidesLearning Team ToolkitCopyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment ContentResource: Stock Valuation and Analysis,Sto
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.