ASSIGNMENT: After watching the video “A Civil Action” identify three of the most unethical people and or organizations. Write an essay in which you analyze each of the three including why you selected them, what they did which you deemed unethical, the results of their actions, money or results and what should have been done. You are to also identify two entities who/which acted ethically. Tell me what they did and why you consider this ethical. Please be specific and give examples. FORMAT: 2 -3 pages single-spaced – no shorter (approximately four to six pages double spaced) – using Arial 10 or Times (I prefer double spaced) New Roman 11 ASSUMPTIONS: you may make realistic assumptions to provide further detail to your analysis. You should also consider including ethical principles such as Utilitarianisms, rights, justice and or care. COVER ALL SIDES: Present a careful and thorough analysis of the ethics or lack of ethics. Most good essays will have 5-6 paragraphs: 1.Introduction to your paper and subjects for discussion 2.Paragraph for each selected entity including what, why, etc., and specific examples 3.Summary paragraph GRADING STANDARDS: (1) Thinking: well-organized essay with clear transitions, easy to read; good logical flow, with each point following from the last; intelligent content/analysis with no fluff or repetition; (2) Writing: easy-to-read, short sentences, making clear transitions from one point to the next / one paragraph to the next; correct grammar, punctuation; use of exactly the right words – including prepositions, conjunctions, and longer words and phrases.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
ASSIGNMENT: After watching the video “A Civil Action” id
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.