Assignment 4: Disaster Recovery (DR) TeamConsider a scenario where the contingency planning management team (CPMT) of your organization has designated you as the disaster recovery team leader, and the preparation and planning of this component of the security program is now under your purview with a team of 11 employees including yourself.Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:Detail the DR team roles, responsibilities, and sub teams that would be implemented, and construct an organizational chart for the team through the use of graphical tools in Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.Describe the proper procedures and policies that would be implemented specific to the DR team personnel as well as special equipment that would be required.Draft an executive summary to the DR plan and explain the purpose of the plan and high-level specifics for upper management.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Develop a disaster recovery plan for an organization.Compare and contrast the methods of disaster recovery and business continuity.Develop techniques for different disaster scenarios. Use technology and information resources to research issues in disaster recovery.Write clearly and concisely about disaster recovery topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 4: Disaster Recovery (DR) TeamConsider a scenario
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.