Assignment 3: Sales Call Planning, Negotiating and communicating value.For this assignment assume the role of Alex Lewis, (see chapter 7 and 8 Role Plays) and prepare for a sales call to distribute a new product. Preparation1) Review chapter 7 Role Play characters involved, setting the stage, and Tracy’s role.2) Review chapter 8 Role Play, characters involved, setting the stage Alex’s role.Instructions1) Analyze the features , advantages and benefits (FAB) of Happy Teeth relative to both end-users of the product-shoppers in Max’s Pharmacies and Max’s business.2) Create a thorough list of major concerns objections Tracy may have about the new product. Happy Teeth, include all nine negotiation at least once.3) Develop specific ways Alex can overcome each of Tracy’s objections. a) Create a dialogue/ script each objection/negotiation strategy.4) Use at least 3 quality resources in this assignment.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are* Evaluate the external environment, selling approaches, communication value and ethics.* Analyze the use of research and technology to improve sales force effectiveness.* Role play various scenarios including value creation, ethics, and the sales process.Grading RubricThe student thoroughly analyzed the features, advantages and benefits (FAB’s)nof Happy Teeth relative to both end-users of the product-shoppers in Max’s Pharmacies and Max’s Business.The student wholly created a thorough list of major concerns/objections. Tracy may have about the new product–Happy Teeth. The student included all nine negotiation strategies at least once.The student wholly developed specific ways Alex can overcome each of Tracy’s objections. The student thoroughly created a dialogue/script of each objection/negotiation strategy. /negotiation strategy.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 3: Sales Call Planning, Negotiating and communica
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.