Assignment 3: Risk Workshop and Risk Register Due Week 8 and worth 200 pointsNote: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the XanEdu tab in the course shell. The assignments depend on one another.Write an eight to ten (8-10) Risk Workshop and Risk Register Component paper in which you:Identify the required pre-workshop activities.Prepare a risk workshop agenda based on Figure B-8, Sample Agenda for a First Risk Assessment / Two – Day Risk Workshop (Appendix B of the Hillson & Simon text). Include suggested time intervals for each activity and justify why each agenda item is relevant for this case.Determine the top five (5) threats in a risk register following Figure B-11, Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Appendix B of the Hillson & Simon text). Include information from the case for each threat.Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each threat identified in criterion number 3 of this assignment.Document the top three (3) opportunities in a risk register following Figure B-11, Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Appendix B of the Hillson & Simon text). Include information from the case for each opportunity.Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each opportunity identified.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: • Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. • Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Assess and prioritize risks to the project through an analysis of the active threats and opportunities presented.Apply the Active Threats and Opportunities Management (ATOM) process to ensure a consistent, measurable result of this analysis.Develop a project risk plan that can be incorporated into this schedule.Conduct a quantitative analysis of the project risks and opportunities, including the triggering events for each of the project risks.Develop an appropriate risk response plan for the project encompassing all of the identified risks, a communications strategy, and a process to add or remove risks, as the project progresses.Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 3: Risk Workshop and Risk Register Due Week 8 and
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.