Assignment 3: Position PaperDue Week 8 and worth 220 pointsThis is a continuation of the first and second assignments and uses your accumulated research. Imagine you are two different lobbyists, supporting two different sides of the policy issue you wrote about in Assignment 2.Submit your Assignment 1 and 2 revisions based on your professor’s feedback. You will be graded on your revisions. Then, write a 4-5 page paper in which you:Write a one-page position in favor of the policy.Write a one-page position against the policy.Write a one-page response to the argument in favor of the policy.Write a one-page response to the argument against the policy.Use at least two (2) of the following arguments from Chapter 10 in your paper: normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence arguments. Clearly label these to receive credit.Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.Note: The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions must flow together with Assignment 3 as one seamless paper.Your assignment must:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions are not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze how historical trends and conditions have affected social, political, and management theories, and how they have influenced the evolution of public administration in theory and practice.Understand how relationships between participants in the policy process (including official and nonofficial actors) influence the policy process.Interpret what public policy is and how it is created.Understand the different policy types, and how policy type influences policy design, policy tool choice, and implementation.Analyze ethical issues and standards that influence public policy.Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.I included the first 2 papers.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 3: Position PaperDue Week 8 and worth 220 pointsT
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.