Assignment 3: Leadership Personal Issues and the Rules of LawDue Week 8 and worth 200 pointsLaw enforcement in America has seen drastic changes over the past one hundred years, from the educational requirements of officers to the interpretation of the Bill of Rights. Law enforcement officers today are expected to perform their duties at a very high level of professionalism and morality. Unfortunately, when officers don’t perform at this high level, it is their commanders who ultimately may be held responsible for their actions. Use your textbook, the Internet, and/or Strayer Library (https://research.strayer.edu) to research credible sources on the aforementioned issues as they relate to law enforcement operations and management.Write a 5- to 7-page paper in which you explore the constraints on the police in democratic societies and assess the management and leadership challenges. Cite real-world examples to strengthen your discussion and illustrate your points. Address following in your paper:Examine the change in requirements that police hiring agencies have had for potential candidates over the last 50 years and discuss the effects on law enforcement organizations. Support or critique the current requirements.Examine two areas in which federal courts have placed limits on officer’s constitutional rights due to the nature of their work and explain the reasoning.Identify three constraints placed on law enforcement and examine how these constraints affect how law enforcement conducts their operations.Examine two current events in which police supervisors were held criminally liable for their officers’ misconduct and explain the reasons why.Use at least four quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). This format is different than other Strayer University Courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Illustrate the constraints on the police in democratic societies to include personal issues and practices, the rule of law, general principles of accountability, ethics, and civil liability.Assess management and leadership challenges in police organizations and recommend solutions that foster an ethical work environment.Use technology and information resources to research issues in law enforcement operations and management.Write clearly and concisely about law enforcement operations and management using proper writing mechanics.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 3: Leadership Personal Issues and the Rules of La
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.