Assignment 2: Required Assignment 1—Strategic Alliances and Human Resource ManagementBackgroundLGE is one of the leading global companies in the industry. It is composed of five divisions: air conditioning, business solutions, home appliances, home entertainment, and mobile communication. LGE has 114 subsidiaries worldwide and employs around 82,000 people. LGE is a South Korean company and as such has some unique characteristics derived from the South Korean culture and economic structure.DirectionsIn this assignment, you will read several peer-reviewed articles.First, read three peer-reviewed articles related to the South Korean economy, chaebols, and culture.Then, search for at least one peer-reviewed article related to the strategic alliances.Next, read at least one article on human resource strategies for Multinational Corporations (MNCs).In addition, read a few articles related to the local and global operations of LGE.Then, respond to the following:Explain the organization and purpose of chaebols.Identify the positive and negative characteristics of chaebols for both local and global economy. Also, explain the role they play in the South Korean economy.Identify the characteristics of LGE’s human resources strategy.Identify how this HR strategy is helping the company to deal with the diversity.LGE has established a number of strategic alliances with partners from all over the world. Select one of these alliances and analyze and evaluate its outcome.Write a six-to-eight-page paper in Word format. Utilize at least five to six scholarly sources in your research. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 2: Required Assignment 1—Strategic Alliances an
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.