Assignment 2: Reflection 2Interpersonal effectiveness is a broad topic that entails many aspects of how we view and interact with the world. In each module, you will take in a great amount of information from a variety of sources—your reading, media presentations, case studies, etc. Throughout the course, you also have the opportunity to journal, which allows you to reflect on how the course content applies to your life as a person, professional, and student. In this module, you will reflect on how mindful you are in your relationships.Plan to have a thoughtful conversation with a friend, family member, or colleague. Before you have the conversation, note the following things that you will be required to do during your conversation:Focus on what the person is saying.Don’t think about what you are going to say next.Truly listen to the person.Let the person finish his or her sentences.Don’t interrupt while the person is talking.Make note of the person’s nonverbal communication.Be mindful of how you are saying things (verbal and nonverbal communication).Take note of how the person is reacting.After having the thoughtful conversation with another individual, please write a one- to two-page reflection paper focused on the following questions:Briefly, with whom did you have the conversation and where?How easy did you find it to be mindful? Why?What did you notice during the moments when you were able to be mindful? How were you feeling?How did mindlessness—both yours and the other person’s—show up in the conversation? What effect did it have?Identify two or three things that you learned in class, which were evident in your conversation. Explain how they were evident in your interaction.What would help you be more mindful in your life? Identify two actions (i.e., new behaviors you can practice). How will these actions improve your relationships with others?Your paper must be clear, well-organized, and present a thoughtful response to each question above. Be sure to use proper spelling and grammar. You should write your reflection paper using Microsoft Word, double-spaced, and using a 12-point font. Provide a reference for any sources, such as your textbook, at the end of your paper. This paper should be about 1 -2 pages in length.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 2: Reflection 2Interpersonal effectiveness is a b
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.