Assignment 2: LASA: Comparison and Contrast of Research DesignsDescription of LASA:Choose an industrial/organizational (I/O) topic of interest. A nonexhaustive list of research topic suggestions includes leadership, job satisfaction, organizational culture, measuring performance, work–life balance, compensation, selection, recruitment, retention, employee engagement, training, and emotional intelligence.Once you have selected your topic, you will conduct a literature review on that topic. Locate three scholarly peer-reviewed articles (published within the last five to seven years) that have investigated your research topic:One of the articles needs to have employed an experimental research design.One of the articles needs to have employed a quasi-experimental research design.One of the articles needs to have employed a mixed-methods research design.Tasks:Read, summarize, analyze, and critique each of the articles. For each article, your analysis should:Summarize the results of the study.Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the research.Discuss the appropriateness of the research design for the study, the reliability, the validity, sampling methods, and any potential bias.Identify any ethical or diversity issues.Having reviewed the same topic from a variety of research design approaches, reflect on what you have learned about the specific industrial/organizational (I/O) topic itself, as well as the impact that the research method employed had on the knowledge gained from the study. Be sure to include these reflections in the conclusion of your paper.Write a 7- to 9-page paper based on your literature review, utilizing the three scholarly sources you review. Make sure you employ proper grammar and spelling and apply current APA standards for writing style to your work.Use the following headings to organize your paper:Research design methods defined:ExperimentalStrengths and limitationsQuasi-experimentalStrengths and limitationsMixed methodsStrengths and limitationsIndustrial/organizational (I/O) topic area of interestExperimental design study summary:ResultsExperimental design study analysis and critiqueStrengths and weaknesses of the studyEthical, legal, and/or diversity considerationsQuasi-experimental design study summaryResultsQuasi-experimental design study analysis and critiqueStrengths and weaknesses of the studyEthical, legal, and/or diversity considerationsMixed-methods research design study summary:ResultsMixed-methods research design study analysis and critiqueStrengths and weaknesses of the studyEthical, legal, and/or diversity considerationsConclusionReferences
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 2: LASA: Comparison and Contrast of Research Desi
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.