Assignment 1: Project Paper – Comparative EssayDue Week 4 and worth 190 pointsWrite a 750-1,000 word essay which adequately address the topic and requirements stated below. Step 1: Select a topic from the list below and include this topic on your title page.Ancient Male Rulers: Select any two (2) of these rulers: Ramses II, Shihuangdi, Constantine, Ashoka, Pericles, or Charlemagne. Select rulers from different cultures.Ancient Female Rulers: Compare the Tang Empress Wu Zetian (also known as Empress Wu or as Wu Zhao; ruled China around 690-705 AD) with either the Pharaoh Cleopatra (ruled Egypt around 51-31 BC) or the Pharaoh Hatshepsut (ruled Egypt around 1478-1458 BC).Step 2: In your first paragraph, establish a clear thesis about your chosen subjects that addresses:Who or what you are comparingThe dates covered for each3-4 sentences on the reason for your choiceStep 3: Using reasonable and scholarly resources:Compare 2 ways your choices are similarCompare 2 ways your choices are differentStep 4: Consider your findings on the similarities and differences mentioned earlier and what it might suggest about differences between the subjects’ cultures. Using reasonable and scholarly resources:Compare 3 ways your choices’ cultures are differentStep 5: Using reasonable and scholarly resources:Suggest a modern day example of your first choice, and provide a rationale for your suggestionSuggest a modern day example of your second choice, and provide a rationale for your suggestionFor Male rulers….Which President of f U.S, which Governor, Senator, Mayor reminds you of each person you have chosen… your dad or granddad, uncle, brother, etc For Female Rulers….Which First lady, Lady Governor, Lady Senator, Lady Mayor reminds you of your choices.. Grandmother, Mother, Aunt, etcStep 6: In a concluding paragraph, summarize 2 things you learned that in some way ties together with your original thesis. Step 7: Include a reference area that identifies at least 3 references. The class text may be included in the list of 3 or more. In-text citations are required when paraphrasing or quoting another source. (i.e., STEPS 3, 4, and 5 above)Step 8: Formatting and writing standards are part of your grade. Align your formatting to the Strayer University Writing Standards. View the: Strayer University Writing Standards (SWS)
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 1: Project Paper – Comparative EssayDue Week 4
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.