Assignment 1: LASA 2: Submitting Final PaperBased on your review of the most recent, relevant research findings on your chosen topic, submit a final version of your literature review paper, integrating feedback received from your instructor. Be sure to include a research/focal question, synthesis of the literature you reviewed, well-established conclusions, and points of discussion and/or future research. Apply current APA standards for editorial style, expression of ideas, and formatting of the text, headings, citations, and references. You may want to study the style and formatting illustrated in the sample APA paper in the Shared Documents area and model your paper after it.The following components, each in current APA style, must be included:1. Title page2. Running head with page numbers3. Abstract4. 8-10 pages in the body of the paper. Be sure to:Articulate a research question which is specific, researchable, and important to the field.Review at least 10 academic references.Offer a synthesis of the key points established in and through literature review.Provide well-established conclusions, and identify needed areas for future research.5. Headings and subheadings organizing the body of the paper6. References pageSubmit your final paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.Assignment 1 Grading Criteria Maximum PointsArticulated a research question which was specific, researchable, and important to the field.32Selected and reviewed at least 10 academic references.44Offered synthesis of key points established in and through literature review.100Provided well-established conclusions, and pointed towards areas for future research.60Style (8 points): Tone, audience, and word choice Organization (16 points): Introduction, transitions, and conclusion Usage and Mechanics (16 points): Grammar, spelling, and sentence structure APA Elements (24 points): In text citations and references, paraphrasing, and appropriate use of quotations and other elements of style64Total:300
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 1: LASA 2: Submitting Final PaperBased on your re
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.