Assignment 1: Discussion—Developing an Operating Budget—Theory and PracticeWhen creating a budget for an organization, it is important to consider several outputs, which depend on the perspectives of the individuals developing the budget. There are certain best practices to keep in mind when developing budgets.Using the Internet, research the value of budgeting as well as methods used to motivate all departments or units of an organization to define budgets.Based on your research, respond to the following:What is the purpose of developing a budget?Is the budget a planning document, a control document, or both?What are some of the phases of developing a budget?Are there different budgeting models?What are factors that could cause variances in a budget?How should management address variances in a budget?How could management facilitate a participatory approach to budget development?How might the budgeting process differ between for-profit (FP) and not-for-profit (NFP) hospitals?Contributions are an integral part of an NFP meeting budget. How appropriate is it for an NFP hospital to budget expected contributions?Many states have a charities bureau that monitors charitable activities including NFP hospitals. Review the site for your state and comment on this agency as it relates to the budget process. For an example, review the following link for the charities bureau for New York State.New York State Office of the Attorney General. (2012). CharitiesNYS.com. Retrieved from http://www.charitiesnys.com/home.jspGive reasons to support your statements.Write your initial response in approximately 300–500 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 1: Discussion—Developing an Operating Budget—
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.